Presidential Management Fellow Seeking Position

Home Forums Leadership and Management Presidential Management Fellow Seeking Position

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Adam M. Sulewski 8 years ago.

• Author

Adam M. Sulewski
    Participant

Greetings,

I was selected as a Presidential Management Fellow by the U.S. Office of Personnel Management this March. I remain eligible until March of 2010 to find a position with the federal government. I am eager to take advantage of this program because of the classroom instruction it offers, and the enormous opportunity it would provide in terms of professional experience in the public sector.

I am a 2009 law school graduate and simultaneously passed the Massachusetts and New York bar examinations this summer. I previously had a job offer in Massachusetts state government, but it was rescinded because of severe budgetary constraints.

I am looking for information on places to apply, feedback from PMF alumni, and any inspiration you may have for me. I do not want to perform my job hunt in a vacuum. Please take a look at my resume and let me know if there are any offices you think I would be well-suited for, or resources that I can utilize.

I am eager to enter public service and cal you all my peers.

Thank you very much,
    Adam M. Sulewski

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.