Private Sector Subcontract Administrator in Lanham, MD

Home Forums Job Openings Private Sector Subcontract Administrator in Lanham, MD

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  subroto mukerji 5 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

Anne Hasselbrack
    Participant

Responsibilities:

Sigma Space Corporation is looking for a mid-level Subcontract Administrator to join our team. Duties include:

• Work within Sigma’s established Quality Management System (ISO 9001:2008) to ensure all purchases of subcontractor support are justified, compliant, and accurately documented. This includes:
      • Performing market research
      • Soliciting work from various subcontractors
      • Reviewing the adequacy of sole-, single- and brand-name justifications
      • Facilitating source selections; negotiating the best terms for Sigma Space and the customer
      • Writing negotiation and award memoranda
      • Gathering and reviewing all required and relevant file documentation
      • Reviewing and modifying subcontract agreement templates and terms and conditions to fit the situation
      • Other business writing as necessary

Administrative functions include:

• Arrange meetings between multiple parties
    • Email submission of deliverables both periodically and on a required schedule
    • Process task order proposals and subcontractor invoices via an electronic document management system
    • Maintain electronic and hardcopy files of documents

Experience with compliant CPSR practices preferred, but not required.

Requirements:

• Experience soliciting, awarding and administering subcontracts in a Federal contractor environment.
    • Providing examples to demonstrate your skills in initiative-taking, communicating, and multi-tasking.

subroto mukerji
    Participant

Dear Ms. Hasselbrack,

Would like to send you my resume, but I need to ask. I have done a lot of acquisition work for Fairfax County, Virginia (5-7 years). The County has its own special rules for acquisition that may not fit the Federal Government rules. Would you be interested in seeing my resume?

Subroto

Anne Hasselbrack
    Participant

Sure, you can send it to [email protected]

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.