“proposal writer”

Home Forums Job Openings “proposal writer”

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Katherine Boulton 8 years ago.

• Author

Katherine Boulton
    Participant

I work as a recruiter with NetStar-1, Inc., a rapidly-growing leading provider of information technology, engineering and program management services and solutions to U.S. federal government and commercial clients.

NetStar-1 is seeking a Federal Business Development Account Executive for the Federal Business Development Department. The Account Executive will be responsible for identifying and winning competitive new business and leading the initiatives to grow the account. The Account Executive will create and implement account pursuit plans, develop executive level relationships that will lead to new opportunities, and position NetStar-1 as the preferred trusted business advisory. The Account Executive must have a proven track record in successful growth within the DOD Navy or DOD Airforce market space over a period of time.

I would welcome the opportunity to introduce you to our organization and to discuss your career goals.

Please let me know if you are in the market for a new opportunity, and let me know when I can get in touch with you.

best regards,

Katherine Boulton

Sr. Technical Recruiter

NetStar-1

800 K Street, NW

Washington, D.C. 20001

Direct: 202-310-5025

[email protected]

http://www.netstar-1.com

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.