March 23, 2012 at 2:39 pm #156881
Would you like to work for an ESOP company where individual contributions are noticed and rewarded?
Responsible for all aspects of client software implementations – including project management, conducting implementation planning meetings, understanding and documenting requirements, training clients, scheduling and tracking tasks, configuration of the software, and communication of findings internally and with the client. This individual is also responsible for the ongoing support and maintenance of clients and our products.
This individual must possess excellent customer service skills, strong project management ability, and be organized. A knowledge of/experience with the business processes of state and local government entities, particularly in the area of Community Development, is a plus.
Mitchell Humphrey is an employee-owned company and provides application software and services to over 250 clients across North America. Our clients are a very diverse group of organizations which include mid-sized businesses, service enterprises, and state and local governments.
In 2008, Mitchell Humphrey and Microsoft teamed up to combine Mitchell Humphrey’s expertise in building innovative products that enhance citizen satisfaction while improving back office effectiveness, with the proven technology and process controls included in Microsoft Dynamics® CRM. The result was FastTrackGov; a full suite of web-based revenue management solutions for a variety of organizations including municipalities, counties, government agencies, special districts, and taxing authorities.
Specific Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform all duties related to implementing and maintaining FastTrackGov at the client site: This includes, but is not limited to; implementation planning meetings, training, conversion assistance, general consulting, upgrade support, implementation assistance, on-site help desk, report writing, configuration, and month-end support.
- Develop user documentation, training manuals, and on-line help.
- Research software performance enhancement/bug fix requests and document them for further review.
- Provide Response Center support to our clients on an as needed basis. It is Mitchell Humphrey’s pledge to provide White Glove service to our clients. White Glove service includes answering and responding to customer phone calls, working on support calls, regularly contacting and assisting clients with problems.
- Provide articles for the quarterly newsletter and FastTrackGov blog.
- Travel required is forty to sixty percent.
Education and Training
A bachelor’s degree in business with a specialization in Public Service, or other government-related specialty; or Information Services is required. A masters degree and Microsoft Dynamics® CRM certification is a plus.
St. Louis, Missouri
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.