Records Management Consultant

Home Forums Job Openings Records Management Consultant

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Katherine Boulton 8 years ago.

• Author

Katherine Boulton
    Participant

I work as a recruiter with NetStar-1, Inc., a rapidly-growing leading provider of information technology, engineering and program management services and solutions to U.S. federal government and commercial clients.

An expert in Records Management principles, policies, and practices. This consultant focuses on the functional records management aspects of the application. Individual will be responsible for reviewing and validating the file plan, retention policies, client company’s governance policies, processes, and procedures. They are responsible for working with the client and the Solution Architect to create the Application Design Document, identifying gaps for a successful records program, and providing services or alternative solutions to fill these gaps.
    :
    • Consults and applies hands on records system management techniques by evaluating existing and new methods for storing, protecting, and disposing of records.
    • Detects records problems and system improvement needs by conferring with clerical and supervisory personnel.
    • Establishes record retention schedules by scheduling transfer of records to inactive or archival storage; reducing paper records to micrographic forms; destroying records.
    • Protects records management operations by establishing and enforcing procedures; keeping information confidential.
    • Compiles and computes statistical data by following prescribed procedures.
    • Provides statistical information by answering questions and requests; preparing reports.
    • Maintains historical records by filing documents.
    • Maintains quality results by following, and enforcing standards.
    • Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
    Accomplishes records and organization mission by completing related results as needed.

I have an immediate need for an expert in Records Management principles, policies, and practices. This consultant focuses on the functional records management aspects of the application. Individual will be responsible for reviewing and validating the file plan, retention policies, client company’s governance policies, processes, and procedures. They are responsible for working with the client and the Solution Architect to create the Application Design Document, identifying gaps for a successful records program, and providing services or alternative solutions to fill these gaps.

I would welcome the opportunity to introduce you to our organization and to discuss your career goals.

Please let me know if you arein the market for a new opportunity, and let me know when I can get in touch with you.

best regards,

Katherine Boulton

Sr. Technical Recruiter

NetStar-1

800 K Street, NW

Washington, D.C. 20001

Direct: 202-310-5025

[email protected]

http://www.netstar-1.com

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.