Research on human resource practitioners and PHR certifications – what’s your opinion?

Home Forums Human Resources Research on human resource practitioners and PHR certifications – what’s your opinion?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Terrence Hill 7 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

Dawn Boyer
    Participant

Hi all forum reviewers on GovLoop!

I need human resource practitioners’ assistance – can you help?

I have Human Subject approval from the university and need volunteers who have PHR (SHRM/HCI) certifications to assist me with a survey as part of the empirical research required of me as a PhD student at Old Dominion University in Norfolk, VA.

If you have an interest and want to be put in a drawing for one of three “Outback Restaurant” gift certificates for $40 each, DO send me an e-mail and I’ll send you the cover letter and the survey form. The survey will only take five minutes to complete, its only one page, and has easy questions.

I appreciate any assistance in this effort!

E-mail me with your interest and I’ll send you the information or you can review the attached files for more information and the survey:
    Dawn.Boyer(at)me.com

Respectfully,
    Dawn D. Boyer, Va. Beach, VA

Dawn Boyer is a doctoral student at Old Dominion University in the Darden College of Education, working on her PhD in Occupational Studies and Technology), as well as working as a (Doctoral) Graduate Teaching Assistant teaching computer science and technology to undergraduate students.
    Her LinkedIn profile is: http://www.linkedin.com/in/DawnBoyer. She accepts all LinkedIn invites via: [email protected]. Join her 4,600+ connections! Follow her on Twitter: @Dawn_Boyer. Read her blogs at http://DawnBoyer.wordpress.com.

Terrence Hill
    Participant

Dawn – Send me your survey to [email protected]. I’m a PHR and a WLCP.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.