Research on PIO/Journalist relationship- help by taking my survey.

Home Forums Citizen Engagement & Customer Service Research on PIO/Journalist relationship- help by taking my survey.

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Cole Hackett 5 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

Cole Hackett
    Participant

Good Morning,

My name is Cole Hackett and I am a masters candidate working under the supervision of Dr. Maureen Taylor in the Gaylord College of Journalism and Mass Communication at the University of Oklahoma. I am contacting you because I am conducting a study examining the relationship between journalists and state government public relations practitioners.

Participation in the study involves filling out a short online survey (link attached below) about your work as a public relations practitioner at the state government level. The survey is anticipated to take 10-15 minutes and can be done at your convenience. Please complete the survey by February 29, so your responses can be included in the study.

I would like to assure you that the study has been reviewed and received clearance through the University of Oklahoma, International Review Board. Participation in the survey is voluntary, but would be greatly appreciated.

Link to the Survey Survey for Gov. PR practitioners

If you have questions or would like to have a summary of results sent to you following the study completion, please feel free to contact me.

Also, please feel free to forward this email to other public relations/media relations staff in your department or at other state agencies in your state. Thank you again for your assistance.

Sincerely,

Cole L. Hackett

University of Oklahoma

Gaylord College of Journalism and Mass Communication

[email protected]

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.