Research Study

Home Forums Miscellaneous Research Study

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Steve Ressler 7 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

Sharon Ballard

Hi all,

I am taking an Independent Reseach Study course for the summer. My mini research is on standards and/or best practices for hosting guest speakers and/or coordinating a speakers bureau.

Do you know anyone who coordinates/host guest speakers for their organization and would be interested in answering some questions about their standards and process?

If so, please have them contact me at [email protected]

I would be happy to speak with them by phone or web conferencing.

Thank you so much for your help!

Steve Ressler

Lots of people hear put on conference and speaker events.

Happy to help.

What ?s do you have. [email protected]

Sharon, the DC area is rich with national and international associations which host conferences, seminars, and other events throughout the year. You can reach out to these organizations and ask for a Director of Meetings or Conferences or Event Coordinator or similar title to ask who has this responsibility for speakers. I think you’ll find a helpful community in associations. Let me know if you have questions or if you need more specific guidance.

Sharon Ballard

Hi Jay,

Thank you for your response.

Can you send me a few names of these organizations that I can call?

Thanks so much!

Sharon Ballard

Hi Gov Pres,

Thansk for responding, and I am especially honored to receive your response.

Would it be possible I can interview at least 2 people who host/coordinate speaking engagements? It would take approx. no more than a 1/2 hour to an hour.

Thanks so much!

Sharon Ballard

Hi Steve,

Also, I apologize for not responding sooner. Actually, I am rusty with using the site and I didn’t realize your reply.

Please forgive my delay in responding to you.

Sharon Ballard

Hi Steve,

I need to interview 1 or 2 people about their process for organizing/hosting an event, particularly, inviting speakers. My research study is to gather information to assess and formulate best practices.

It would be very helpful if I could interview a couple of people.

Can you recommed at least 2 people I can interview?

Thanks so much for your help!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.