Research

Home Forums Careers Research

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Oriellet 4 months, 4 weeks ago.

• Author

Ulisses Jenkins
    Participant

Guys, hello!
    I am currently writing research about invasive species. I need help.

Isaak Garcia
    Participant

What is the topic of your research? What subject and object, what goals and tasks have you set for yourself? What is the main feature and relevance of your work?

Ulisses Jenkins
    Participant

I am studying two species in Ontario, one native species that is at risk and the other alien species that is invasive. I will investigate a long-eared owl and a purple fox. The basis of my work will concern their extinction of the first animal species and the invasion of the second species. On the site link I read some very interesting essays that relate to my research. I will investigate the factors that led to the extinction of these species. In general, an invasive species can be described as any living organism that invades someone else’s territory. It is not local and can potentially cause harm. That is why it is interesting for me to understand, using the example of the purple fox, how it will affect the Ontario ecosystem.

Oriellet
    Participant

If you need help, you can of course refer to several guides to these methods.

Oriellet
    Participant

It is also important to attend some seminars on your subject or watch a science film. Of course, you can also get help with writing on Paperell.com. After all, it is profitable to buy a college research paper. It is important that you are not too exhausted because of your work so this is a good option.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.