April 23, 2015 at 11:16 am #242363
Several employers at reStart’s January & February hiring events extended & signed offers on the spot! Don’t miss your chance to obtain a rewarding, enjoyable career with the industry’s leading employers.
2 Great Seminars at each event:
Linkedin Profile Building: 10am – 10:30am
• How to maximize your career achievements within your profile. The do’s and don’ts and keywords recruiters look for when they search for candidates on LinkedIn.
Social Media & Your Career: 10:30am – 11am
• What you post online to your Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc… may actually cost you career advancement within your organization or may even cost you your next job.
reStart Virginia: Tuesday, May5th 10am – 3pm
Sheraton Tysons Hotel
reStart Maryland: Wednesday, May 6th 10am-3pm
Partial list of exhibitors in May:
ABBTECH Professional Resources
Convergence Technology Consulting
Exceptional Software Strategies
Freedom Consulting Group
Medical Science & Computing
National Center for Exploited & Missing Children
PCI Strategic Management
Sage Management Consultants
Wyle Aerospace and many more…..
If you’re not currently seeking a career change but know a qualified friend, family member or colleague who is, please share this information with them.
• Interview and network, on the spot, with exhibiting companies.
• Stand Out as a prospective hire by directly engaging with professional recruiters.
• Meet new companies and employers with career opportunities you may not have known of.
• Network with hiring managers, exhibitors and attendees to expand your professional network.
• Discover valuable ways to continue your professional development and remain in demand in the marketplace.
• Learn about the market outlook, industry trends & more through our morning sessions & workshops.
• Excel and gain a competitive advantage with complimentary resume critiques & workforce development services.
OPEN POSITIONS (partial list):
• ENGINEERS: Network Engineers, Network Security Engineers, Software Engineers, Senior Software Engineers, Systems Engineers, Cloud Engineers, Cloud Software Engineers, Research C++ Software Engineers, Cyber Security Engineers, Electrical Control Engineers, Federal Solutions Engineers, DSP Engineers, Database Engineers
• DEVELOPERS: Web Developers, ColdFusion, Cloud Developers, Software Developers, PeopleSoft Developers, QA Software Developers, Report Developers, Research Java Developers, ETL
• ANALYSTS: Threat Analysts, Vulnerability Analysts, Cyber Intelligence Analysts
• ARCHITECTS: Network Security Architects, Senior Security Architects, Software Architects
• ADMINISTRATORS: Systems Administrators, Database Administrators, JIRA System Administrators, NoSQL Database Administrators
• SECURITY: Cyber Security, Security Monitor Team Lead, Security Officers
• SALES: Inside Sales Representatives, Inside Sales Managers
• DESIGNERS: Graphic Designers & Full Performance Graphics Designer
• SPECIALISTS: Scientific Data Management Specialist, Accounts Payable Specialists, Materials Management Specialists, Procurement Specialists, MIS Specialists, Systems Integrators, Agile Project Managers, Application Infrastructure, Cognos, Construction Supervisors, HVAC, Linux, Metamatrix, Service Technicians
RECRUITERS: If you are interested in participating in these or any of our upcoming events, please contact me: [email protected]
Thank you, we hope to see you next month.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.