Scrum Masters and Innovators Wanted

Home Forums Job Openings Scrum Masters and Innovators Wanted

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bill Murray 8 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

Andrea Baker
    Participant

Navstar is looking for Agile Project Managers, Scrum Masters, and Innovators to work on some exciting contracts for the Intelligence Community and other Federal Contracts in the Washington DC area and Nationwide.

We have 2 immediate positions that must be filled ASAP. Must have TS/SCI for these.

We offer an excellent benefit package and an unchallenged commission structure. If you are interested in finding out more, please contact me: Andrea Baker directly to talk shop.

Other positions available do not all require clearances, so please consider contacting me if you think you might have an interest. We plan on showcasing at the Spring Gov20expo and would love to have you there with us.

Bill Murray
    Participant

That’s exciting that Navstar is growing, Andrea. Good work!

Andrea Baker
    Participant

Thank you, we are excited. We are still very much a small company, but our niche is Enterprise 2.0 for Government. We are creating jobs for innovation through smart change in Government 2.0. Its been an exciting year and I am looking forward to 2010 being even more awesome.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.