February 18, 2011 at 2:35 am #123513
HEAR IT FROM US FIRST!
The United States Intelligence Community (IC) invites you to attend the second annual IC Critical Skills Virtual Career Fair – a free online event – on Tuesday, March 8, 2011, from 2 p.m. to 8 p.m. (Eastern). Reserve your spot today!
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn about available career opportunities in the Intelligence Community and how to apply for positions, as well as chat with recruiters from the comfort of your computer.
Hundreds of Opportunities
You’ll find jobs in the following disciplines, mostly in the
Washington, D.C./Baltimore, MD, metropolitan area:
- Contracting and Acquisitions/Financial Management
- Cybersecurity/Information Assurance/Computer Forensics
- Engineering and Physical Science
>> ^^ Foreign Languages – Language Analysts/Instructors
- Hausa and other sub-Saharan African languages
Note: Not all participating exhibitors have openings in all languages.
- Information Technology
- Intelligence Analysis – Economic, Cultural, Imagery, Military and Regional
- Program Management
- Security/Police Officers
At the IC Virtual Career Fair you will be able to:
- Visit IC agencies’ virtual booths
- Chat with recruiters in real-time
- Link to IC agency Web sites to apply to positions online
- Network with other job seekers
- Attend live presentations
This year’s event also will feature a limited sneak preview day on March 7 to allow attendees to familiarize themselves with the show environment and download informational materials ahead of time.
The following agencies will be participating in the IC Virtual Career Fair:
- Central Intelligence Agency (CIA)
- Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA)
- FBI Language Services Section
- Marine Corps Intelligence
- National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA)
- National Reconnaissance Office (NRO)
- National Security Agency (NSA)
- National Virtual Translation Center (NVTC)
- Naval Intelligence
- Office of the Director of National Intelligence (ODNI)
If you are unable to attend the IC Virtual Career Fair, or have difficulty with some components of the virtual environment using accessibility software (e.g., screen reading software, live-captioning services), please visit the agency Web sites listed above for more information and to apply online.
Debra Fitzwater/ Owner
PreEmpt Career Solutions, LLC
“It’s Not a Job. It’s a Federal Career.”
LinkedIn Profile: http://www.linkedin.com/in/boxer1
VisualCV URL: http://www.visualcv.com/boxer1
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/Fed_Career_HR
Interact with us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/GetAFederalCareerNow
February 18, 2011 at 2:42 am #123515
Read about last year’s successes:
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.