Security in leased buildings

Home Forums Miscellaneous Security in leased buildings

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Andy Medici 8 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

Andy Medici
    Participant

Hello everyone,

My name is Andy Medici, and I write for the Federal Times (you might have read it over the course of your career) and I am working on a story about security in buildings leased by the federal government.

You see, the GAO came out with a report http://www.gao.gov/products/GAO-10-873 that explored security concerns in buildings where the federal government leases out office space. Mainly, it suggested that people leasing the facilities needed to be more aware of possible security concerns, and it raised the issue of shared public space as a security concern.

I was wondering what you all thought of this idea, and for those of you sharing a building with private sector businesses and groups, whether you have seen any security issues or problems.

Hopefully we will have an online poll up at Federaltimes.com but for now I am just researching this topic.

Also, if you want to, feel free to email me at [email protected]. I don’t cover every subject, but i can always put you in touch with someone who does.

Andy Medici

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.