August 23, 2011 at 10:10 pm #139446
Patty De Anda GatesParticipant
LAC Group, a premier consulting, staffing and recruiting organization is seeking a dynamic, energetic Senior Recruiter for our ever-expanding business in the fields of libraries, research, knowledge management, competitive intelligence and records management. We deal with organizations nation-wide, both private and government, and the person we are seeking will be able to adjust to the changing needs of the information industry. The successful candidate will be responsible for the full life cycle of the staffing process and will work with hiring managers to determine job requirements, source candidates, conduct phone screens, coordinate interviews, and negotiate offers. The Senior Recruiter will educate internal clients on market trends, competitive intelligence, and recruiting strategies. The Senior Recruiter should have an understanding of how the business models, financial goals, and competitive landscape tie into staffing strategy. Candidate must be flexible with schedule and be prepared to work hours as required. Local travel within the Washington, DC area is required.
- Provide full lifecycle recruiting support to ensure alignment and integration with overall LAC Group staffing strategy to meet current and future business needs
- Work closely with line leadership to analyze current and upcoming business development, workforce requirements, compensation issues and succession plans to identify and implement a proactive recruiting strategy
- Working with Account Managers, monitor filled positions and ensure the standards and expectations of our clients are met
- Developing and implementing sourcing strategies to generate a pipeline of qualified candidates
- Maintain and analyze staffing metrics to access effectiveness of staffing efforts and make adjustments to staffing levels as needed
- Participate in professional networking groups, trade shows, conferences, job fairs, and other recruiting events, as assigned
- Performs a variety of professional and administrative functions to ensure positions are filled with qualified candidates in a timely manner
- Bachelor’s degree is required and a minimum of 5 years full life cycle recruiting/staffing experience with government contracting
- Extensive knowledge , experience, and success in staffing all contract types (e.g., Firm Fixed Price, Time & Materials, Cost Plus) as well as non-IDIQ and IDIQ single or multiple award contracts is expected.
- Strong knowledge of EEOC and OFCCP compliance
- Proficiency in MS Office and experience with applicant tracking systems
- Other attributes sought in our ideal candidate: intellectually bright, articulate; friendly/easily-approachable, “people person”; intuitive and investigative; likes putting puzzles together and understanding multi-faceted situations; able to understand others’ values, motivations, and concerns.
- Previous library or information science experience a plus, but not mandatory.
If you would like to join our progressive and cutting-edge team, please submit your resume with salary requirements.To read more details and to apply please visit this link: http://bit.ly/SeniorRecruiterRockville
To view all of our currently open positions please visit: http://lac-group.com/lac-group/careers/
LAC Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and values diversity in the workforce.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.