March 8, 2010 at 7:00 pm #94388
Patty De Anda GatesParticipant
LAC seeks for immediate consideration a Program
Manager for a Federal Government Agency in the DC Metro area. The Program Manager will be supervising and
managing contract employees assigned to this project. Duties will include
estimating labor hours, time phasing of individual tasks, tracking/managing
funding & expenses, and determining target dates for work completion. Our
ideal candidate will be familiar with project management practices and the
Acquisition Management System (AMS), and shall possess demonstrated experience
in managing contracts of a similar type and size. Position subject to award. This contract is
one year with additional option years.
Active Secret Clearance is REQUIRED.
Program Manager should have strong leadership experience in the majority of the following functional areas:
- General office support
- Mail support
- Calendar maintenance and scheduling support
- Correspondence support
- Office, facility, and property management support
- Conference, seminar, and meeting support
- Travel support
- Training support
- Special projects
- Financial support Strategic planning and policy development
- Program management and/or project management
Minimum Qualifications (Must meet these minimum qualifications to be considered):
- Must have Secret Clearance.
- Masters degree in engineering, business, architecture, or science and 14 years of relevant experience; OR
Bachelor’s degree in engineering, business, architecture, or science and
17 years of relevant experience; OR 20 years of relevant experience. In
addition, the candidate must also possess 5 years of specialized
experience in the direct supervision and management of major projects that
involve providing professional support services.
- Bachelors in: engineering, business, architecture, or science is mandatory.
- Masters in: engineering, business, architecture, or science is desired.
- In order to be considered, please sign-in or register below.
- Please state compensation history and desired compensation in cover letter/resume
- To see all of our open positions please visit our jobs page at http://www.libraryassociates.com
Library Associates Companies (LAC) is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and values diversity in the workforce.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.