Seeks GS-12 Program/Grant Analyst or Equivalent Position in Atlanta, GA

Home Forums Job Openings Seeks GS-12 Program/Grant Analyst or Equivalent Position in Atlanta, GA

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Leticia A. Jones 7 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

Leticia A. Jones
    Participant
    Recently, I have relocated to Atlanta, GA. I am seeking to further grow my professional career with a shift from independent consulting to a full-time government or consulting firm.

Currently, I am an Independent Grants Advisor with more than 11 years of experience as a government consultant, grant project manager, frequent speaker, and national trainer for private, public and not-for-profit sector organizations. As a grant advisor/consultant to cities and counties across the nation, I solve challenging issues through creative and effective solutions. I serve as a subject-matter expert for various Federal, State and local grant programs and organizational initiatives, as well as provide critical guidance to meet the application, reporting and compliance requirements under the American Reinvestment and Recovery Act of 2009. My clients include government municipalities, consulting/training firms and grants management technology industry. Most recently, I have leveraged various social media tools to educate and share grants knowledge with grant-active government and not-for-profit organizations, funding agencies, industry organizations, and other grant professionals.

I have a dual B.A. in Poli Sci and Modern Languages from Providence College and earned my MPA from Troy University while living in Okinawa, Japan. I am an AmeriCorps VISTA alum and member of the American Association of Grants Professionals (AAGP) and the National Grants Management Association (NGMA).

One has only to speak with my past employers, clients, friends and family to learn that I have an enthusiasm for life that translates directly into my professional life and have consistently met and exceeded expectations. I am an amazing and personable grant and government subject-matter expert who has been able to evolve and share my knowledge across the nation. You can learn more about my background by visiting http://www.linkedin.com/in/leticiajones

Any assistance or leads would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.