Seeks GS-14 Program Analyst or Similiar Position in Atlanta, GA

Home Forums Job Openings Seeks GS-14 Program Analyst or Similiar Position in Atlanta, GA

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Norma Manuel 8 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

Angela
    Participant

I am a GS-14 supervisor in the Washington, DC, metropolitian area, and I am seeking a transfer to Atlanta, GA. I have extensive experience in strategic planning, project management, performance measurement, budget development, business development, strong analytical skills and outstanding oral and written communications. I also have strong interpersonal skills and work well with others. I have a BS in Business Administration with a concentration in Marketing, a MBA, and a Masters Certificate in Project Management. My resume is available upon request. Any assistance or leads would be greatly appreciated.

Norma Manuel
    Participant

Angela,

If you have already made your move to Atlanta, I would welcome you to stop by the first Saturday of every month to College Park Job Seekers near Atlanta’s airport.

This is a faith-based group which has as its goal “to assist area job seekers with practical, emotional, and spiritual support during this difficult period.” CPJS serves the unemployed, the under-employed, the “working worried”, military spouses, or those just considering their next career move. It is open to those of all faiths both male and female. All are encouraged to please join us. We meet the first Saturday in every month from 9:00 – 11:30 am at Living Hope Christian Fellowship located at 5885 Mallory Road, College Park, GA 30349.

We are conveniently located in College Park, between Hartsfield Airport and Union City, GA, right off I-85 S and Flat Shoals Parkway. Let me know how I can assist you.

–norma

Angela
    Participant

Hi Norma,

Thank you for the invite; however, I have not been able to find a job in Atlanta, and I am still working and living in the Washington, DC metro area. If you know or here of any GS-14 vacancies in the Atlanta area, I would appreciate you letting me know. I check USAJobs daily, but there are very few 14s listed. I am still looking and hope that something comes through soon!

Thank you for responding.

Angela

Tobi J. Edler
    Participant

There was an opening for the Director of Communications at the Atlanta Public Broacasting Service. Not sure if they filled it, but you may want to check out their Web site.

Angela
    Participant

Thanks Tobi. I’ll check it out.

Robin Schlinger
    Participant

I am a Federal Resume Writer located in Atlanta and might be able to help if you already have not found a position. You may want to look at http://www.usajobs.com. The FDIC in Atlanta occassionally offers GS-14 level positions and there are often GS-14 positions in Atlanta for the CDC.

Let me know if I can help.

Robin Schlinger, CARW, CFRW, CPRW
    [email protected] / [email protected]

Robin’s Resumes®
    “Adding Value to Your Resume Presentation”
    http://www.robinresumes.com

860 Peachtree Street NE #2206
    Atlanta, GA 30308
    Phone number: 1-404-875-2688
    Fax number: 1-206-600-5843

Jon P. Bird
    Participant

I have similar comments. The Wage & Investment Division of the IRS is headquartered here in Atlanta, so if you check out the IRS Program Analyst jobs, they do pop up on a regular basis.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.