May 12, 2011 at 9:45 pm #130280
Andrea BakerParticipantPlease submit resumes to [email protected] thank you.
Position: Senior Accountant
Department: Finance and Administration
Reports to: Chief Financial Officer
FLSA Status: Exempt, Full Time
Travel Required: N/A
Location: The employee is required to work at the AIIM headquarters office. Deviations from this requirement must be approved by supervisor.
Infrastructure: AIIM provides standard office equipment.
Summary: Working on the Finance team with involved knowledge of Accounts Payable, Cash Receipts, and Payroll, this position will be responsible for administering all aspects of the General Ledger process, month close, reconciliation, financial reporting and taxes.
- Prepares and records asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Maintains and balances general ledger accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling transactions; resolving discrepancies
- Maintains general ledger through closing process; preparing month end reports; resolving discrepancies; account analysis and trends; monthly reconciliation
- Summarizes financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss, other statements and analysis for CFO review.
- Records daily cash position and reconcile cash account
- Produces and transmits semi-monthly payroll through associated reporting and audits
- Assists with annual audits and budget process through completion of requested materials, reconciliations and reports.
- Designs and produces financial reports for increased efficiencies, maintains proper internal controls.
- Manages and records fixed assets, policy and procedure
- Identify and prepare monthly, quarterly and annual tax reports
- Must meet monthly, quarterly and annual reporting deadlines
- Assist in special projects as needed to enhance financial operations
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting Required
- Minimum 5 years experience in non-profit accounting field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of non-profit accounting standards
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Excel and Word)
- Experience with Great Plains accounting software
- Experience with FRx Financial Report Writer
- Experience with Aptify database preferred
- Foreign Currency experience preferred
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.