May 9, 2011 at 6:54 pm #130053
iConstituent, LLC is the leading provider of e-communications and support services to Members of the United States Congress. iConstituent has an immediate opening for a Senior C# Developer to join our team developing our flagship applications. More information about iConstituent can be found on http://www.iconstituent.com.
Washington, D.C. – Capitol Hill Offices
In this position, the Senior C# Developer will work as part of a tight-knit and growing software development team. The position requires developing in C#, EXT-JS, Ajax/JS, JQuery, and MS SQL, and will report directly to the Director of CRM Development. This position will be located in our corporate headquarters in Washington, D.C. (Capitol Hill area). All work must be performed on site.
iConstituent offers competitive salaries, 401K, Health, Dental and Vision, SmartBenefits Program, and Paid Time Off and a business casual work environment.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop applications in C# .NET and MS SQL Server under set timelines and technical specifications
- Develop Technical Specification Documents collaboratively with team members based on Use Case Documents
- Participate in Peer Code Reviews and Extreme Programming Efforts
- Work closely with Product Manager and Director of CRM Development to identify product development priorities.
- 5+ years experience developing browser based applications in a high availability, load balanced environment
- 2+ years experience developing CRM applications
- 5+ years experience developing
- 2+ years experience with Unit Testing and related testing frameworks
- 5+ years C#.NET Development Experience
- 5+ years working with Microsoft SQL Server 2005/2008 and Enterprise Manager
- 3+ years X/HTML
- 2+ years CSS (positioning, font management, layout)
- Subversion Source Control
- Bachelors Degree in CS, CE or MIS Required; Masters Degree in CS/CE Preferred.
- Experience with methodologies such as Agile or RUP Preferred
- Possess a general curiosity of emerging development tools and trends
Commensurate with experience and market rates.
iConstituent employees take pride in providing our customers with information that is timely, accurate, unbiased and trusted. We have a profound respect for the customers we serve and define our success in terms of their success. Our work environment is dynamic, innovative and entrepreneurial. We have a result-oriented culture that demands excellence, agility, and the desire to move quickly and precisely to seize opportunities. Our environment is both challenging and supportive – we give employees the opportunity to develop their skills and do their best work.
iConstituent is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please send a current resume along with a cover letter to [email protected]. In you cover letter, please include both your historical and desired salary amount. In the subject line, please reference “Senior C# .NET Developer.” Resumes without a cover letter will be ignored. We will review all resumes with cover letters and contact qualified applicants immediately.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.