May 10, 2013 at 2:07 pm #178602
- Are you passionate about closing security gaps by conducting risk assessments?
- Do you love establishing and implementing security policies, standards and procedures?
- Does your perfect day involve testing business continuity plans?
Come help us manage risk and keep our customers’ data secure as our Senior Information Security Analyst! This role is responsible for managing internal risk assessments, documenting security processes, and improving the overall security posture within the organization to facilitate future growth.
What you get to do
- Create and update security polices, standards, and procedures
- Manage security audits and report findings to both business and technical groups
- Perform corporate risk assessments
- Create, maintain, and test business continuity and disaster recovery plans
- Ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of all information assets
What we need from you
- Strong foundation in ISO 27001, FISMA, FedRAMP, and/or NIST
- Success with enterprise risk assessments, audits, and regulatory compliance
- Communicate the business implications of deficient controls to system owners
- Write reports and present findings to both a business and technical audience
- Accomplished project management and multitasking skills
- At least one relevant security certification (e.g. CISSP, CISA)
- 5+ years experience in Information Security and 3+ years in Information Technology
The ideal candidate will also have:
- Background in ITIL (certification a plus)
- ISO 27001 certified lead auditor
- BA/BS in a technology related discipline
The compensation package will be tailored to the candidate commensurate with candidate’s experience and skills. Compensation will include base salary and performance-based incentives. Benefits include paid vacation and holidays, medical and dental plan, and matching 401(k). GovDelivery is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.