August 6, 2009 at 9:02 pm #77362
CONGRESSIONAL RESEARCH SERVICE
Deputy Assistant Director, Government and Finance Division
Senior Level ($147, 234-$162,900)
The Congressional Research Service (CRS) is seeking a dynamic individual to serve as the Deputy Assistant Director of its Government and Finance Division.
The Congressional Research Service (CRS) works exclusively for the United States Congress, providing policy and legal analysis to committees and Members of both the House and Senate, regardless of party affiliation.
The Government and Finance Division provides expert research that meets ongoing congressional policy-making and oversight needs related to finance (including public finance, financial regulation, and macroeconomic policy) and to government affairs (including functions, effectiveness, and operational relationships across the legislative, executive, and judicial branches; intergovernmental relations; and legislative procedures).
The Deputy Assistant Director:
* Reports directly to the Assistant Director of the Government and Finance Division
* Serves with full delegated authority as the Assistant Director in his/her absence
* Counsels the Assistant Director on all aspects of the administration and operations of the Division
* Performs special research, consultative, and administrative assignments as requested by the Director of CRS
* Supports the Assistant Director in performing human resources management functions relative to the staff of approximately 80 employees in the Government and Finance Division.
Interested applicants must apply online via:
Applications must be received by August 31, 2009.
To learn more about CRS and the Government and Finance Division, please visit: http://www.loc.gov/crsinfo. As the public policy research arm of the United States Congress, CRS is fully committed to workforce diversity.
August 9, 2009 at 4:02 pm #77366
I want to thank you for posting this awesome opportunity. I believe sharing this type of information is crucial for government collegues to aid one another in professional development, breadth of experience and upward mobility.
August 11, 2009 at 3:49 pm #77364
I'm glad you find these postings helpful. I agree w/you, sharing information is key...
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.