February 12, 2010 at 4:09 pm #92089
Corey J LewisParticipant
SENIOR MARKETING REPRESENTATIVE
INTELLIGENCE AGENCY SALES ENGINEER
Our client has successfully served the Department of Defense, federal civilian government agencies and state and local governments with a broad range of IT services and solutions for over 30 years.
They are actively searching for a SENIOR MARKETING REPRESENTATIVE with experience within the Federal Information Technology services arena, specifically with the Defense Intelligence Agency, with desired contacts within other services intelligence organizations. Responsible for leading Information Assurance Product Sales efforts, from opportunity identification through capture, in support of the Intelligence Community. The position is located in Washington, D.C. area.
· Experience with products supported include SCIP and HAIPE solutions (STE, OMNI, Talon, KG240A, KG245A, KG245X, and L-3 Guardian).
· Position requires a strong understanding of Information Assurance technologies. Position requires a keen understanding of the Intelligence Community customer base.
· Developing strong relationships within customer base so that a collaborative partnership can be developed in order to quickly and effectively meet the Customers’ needs.
· Past experience supporting Intelligence Community customers is required, minimum 5 + years.
· BS Degree in Engineering or Equivalent technical experience related to information security is required
· Preferred location is the Washington DC, Northern Virginia region
· Past experience in network security administration is desirable.
· Existing Security Clearance (TS/SCI) required
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.