July 15, 2011 at 10:29 pm #135703
Mission Essential Personnel is currently accepting applications for a Senior Security Specialist. The primary duties of this position is as Security advisor providing Security support to MEP’s Business Development team to secure new contracts and maintain existing contracts with commercial and federal government customers requiring security performance. The incumbent provides expertise in reviewing solicitations, developing and preparing security inputs into bids and proposals, works with Business Development team members to prepare highly competitive bids for new contracts. In addition, incumbent for this position serves as a senior Security Staffer able to provide security support to CSSO, FSO and Security Processing operations when not involved in Business Development primary duties. Fills in as CSSO/FSO during absences of primary staff personnel.
• Must be a U. S. Citizen a current TOP SECRET clearance with SCI eligibility is desired.
• Experience in Security Management within the Intelligence Community supporting SCI programs, special access projects, mission support, research & development, human capital support, system acquisition, training, and other missions.
• Thorough working knowledge of Security regulations including ICD’s, ICPG’s and the NISPOM.
• Security background, ability and working knowledge of security systems to include JPAS, ACAVS and eQIP.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, complex and dynamic environment with strong organizational, written, oral and analytic skills .
• Prior experience as SSO/CSSO, FSO or Security Manager
• During contract proposal, may be required to work after normal working hours including weekends.
To apply for this position, click here.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.