March 19, 2010 at 11:35 pm #95498
Patty De Anda GatesParticipant
Senior Subject Matter Expert (SME) A10 Nuclear Operations Support
LAC seeks Senior Subject Matter Expert (SME) A10 Nuclear Operations
Support on behalf of our client, a prestigious Federal contractor.
Active Secret Clearance and Master’s degree with at least 10 years of
experience in nuclear programs and/or operations required. Work
location Bolling AFB, Washington, DC.
Required knowledge, skills and abilities:
* 10-15 years experience in supporting nuclear programs and/or operations
* Knowledge of the Air Force nuclear mission
* Prior service in a nuclear mission area is a plus
* Ability to interpret and apply a wide range of DoD and AF nuclear policy, doctrine and guidance
* Knowledge and ability to formulate and advocate for resource
requirements necessary to ensure a modern, safe, secure and reliable
* Ability to examine nuclear enterprise programs to ensure reliability, security, and safety of the programs
* Knowledge of integration of Air Force nuclear and Global Strike requirements
* Senior SME must be able to communicate highly technical and
specialized information to variety of audiences orally and in writing.
* Active Secret Clearance
* Master’s degree with at least 10 years of experience in nuclear programs and/or operations required
In order to be considered for this position, please copy and paste this link:
Library Associates Companies (LAC) is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and values diversity in the workforce.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.