December 17, 2010 at 5:25 pm #117987
Our rapidly expanding Professional Services organization is looking to add a Senior-level, A-list team member. This growth opportunity affords the top-tier candidate the chance to assist us in building and molding an enterprise-class services organization through their past experience in a similar organization. Reporting to the Director of Professional Services, the right candidate will have the experience and expertise noted below and will be ready and able to move up quickly in the organization. This position will be focused on billable engagements with US Government customers.
Govplace is a well-established and rapidly growing systems integrator. Govplace sells, implements, and supports mission critical data security, storage and server consolidation solutions to public sector agencies. Govplace clients include federal, state and local government as well as education and healthcare.
The Senior Systems Architect will:
Have primary responsibility for providing analysis and engineering of the operational/functional aspects of software and hardware architectures and systems in support of COTS systems integration projects. The areas of responsibility may include the following:
- Requirements Definition
- Defining Functional, System, and Technical Requirements
- Defining System Workloads
- Defining Test and Evaluation Requirements
- System Design
- Authoring System Design Documents
- Authoring System Deployment Plans
- System Development
- Building Test Cases and Procedures
- Identifying Training Requirements
- Contingency Planning
- System Integration and Testing
- Assisting with System Testing
- System Implementation
- Analyzing Pilot and Testing Results
- Leading the transition of the system to Operations
- Perform analysis of business processes and services to determine how people, processes, data, and technology can best accomplish the requirements of IT systems integration programs.
- Serve as a mentor to provide guidance and training to less experienced analysts and project/program managers.
- Be involved in architectural planning, system prototyping/pilot development, or investigations leading to the possible implementation of new technology onto the program.
The successful candidate will be passionate about their work, have a sense of humor, have a desire to lead change, and be a team player. As a key contributor on the Govplace Professional Services team, this role will help to build the professional services group as part of our long-term company strategy. Past experience will enable them to independently conduct consulting-level assessments, create work products, and detail gap analyses resulting from the assessments. Substantial background in meeting with customers to understand requirements, document and present designs, and full system configurations to meet specifications and security requirements, along with a strong integration/implementation background is required.
Expertise in the following technical and functional areas is required:
- Federal Government IT Security Strategies
- Certification & Accreditation Activities
- Law Enforcement Dispatch and Records Management Systems
- ERP Planning and Enterprise Financial Systems
- Process Management and Optimization/Reengineering
- Ability to independently conduct consulting-level assessments, create work products, and detail gap analyses resulting from the assessments
- Ability to train and transfer knowledge to customers, including leading semi-formal to formal training sessions and developing light curriculum
- Proven track record of successful solution delivery
Representing company at industry events and forums, including formal presentations, seminars, and the company blog
For more information, visit: http://www.govplace.com/careers/current-openings
- Requirements Definition
December 17, 2010 at 5:53 pm #117991
Looks like you have duplicates…
December 17, 2010 at 5:54 pm #117989
Ooops, sorry, didn’t see different titles! You’re good 🙂
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.