July 6, 2011 at 9:36 pm #134739
Job Number: RSB4974
Job Title: Sharepoint Developer
Location: South Carolina
Industry: Government & Military
Category: Software/Web Development
Type: 6 month Contract-To-Hire
PLEASE NOTE: Your resume will not be properly formatted if you respond to this posting via monster board or another job board. To properly respond, you should format your resume in MS Word only no PDF’s and send it to [email protected] as an attachment. Visit our website at http://www.jobquestsite.com for other career opportunities.
***US Citizenship is required because this position will eventually require a Top Secret Security Clearance***
- Development of SharePoint site templates and general SharePoint branding.
- Maintenance of all current web sites and development of new web sites.
- Prepare proposals for improved look and feel of SharePoint portals and applications.
- Work with customers to document requirements for web sites, web applications and SharePoint applications.
- Working with development team on design issues for web-based and SharePoint applications.
- Document all work based on team standards.
- 3 – 5 years of general Information Technology (IT) experience.
- Experience in all phases of web design and software development lifecycle processes.
- Able to produce documentation, presentations and status reports as required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to function well in a team environment.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a DOE “L” security clearance.
- Knowledge of SharePoint 2007/2010 concepts
- SharePoint Designer experience and knowledge of SharePoint customizations, including XSL stylesheets
- 1 – 2 years of web site design experience from initial site concept to production implementation
- 3 – 5 years of web site design experience from initial site concept to production implementation
- MS SQL Server 2005/2008 or related RDBMS experience
- Visual Studio 2008/2010 experience
- Dreamweaver MX/CS4 experience
- Ability to create graphics using tools such as Photoshop or Fireworks
- ASP.NET web development experience
- VB.NET or C# software development experience
GENERAL INFORMATION: The Company prefers only local candidates but will consider folks who can relocate on their own dime. This is an opportunity to enhance your career and join an industry leader that has a rich history. For consideration, please forward your resume as an attachment. All responses will be kept confidential. It is our policy to discuss the opportunity with qualified candidates before making any presentations.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.