Social Media and Customer Service in Government

Home Forums Citizen Engagement & Customer Service Social Media and Customer Service in Government

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Christine Zmuda 7 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

fcoleman
    Participant

Hi

I am looking to find examples of government organisations (preferably state or local) who are effectively using social media as part of their multi-channel approach to improving customer service.

Would love to hear some success stories and be able to mention some case studies in a presentation I am preparing

thanks in advance

kind regards

Fergal

Christine Zmuda
    Participant

Fergal,

My colleague Bryony Cole worked in the Dept of Justice, Australia prior to coming to Yammer. Here’s a deck on case studies in government and familiar with the Australia landscape. She may has lots of examples here of how Social is being used in government http://www.slideshare.net/bryonycoleslides/getting-the-most-juice-from-a-government-yammer-network . Her email is [email protected].

I work to support Federal clients here in the Washington DC area, I would be happy to give you some examples if you are looking for US based organizations. My direct line is 301-467-1412 or [email protected].

All the best,

Christine

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.