Social Media for Knowledge Sharing

Home Forums Acquisitions Social Media for Knowledge Sharing

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Jaime Gracia 7 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

Steve Gluckman
    Participant

I am performing research for an article and presentation about the use of Social Media in government (federal acquisition to be specific) as a way of promoting knowledge sharing.

This could be within or across government organizations.

Does anyone have any examples they can share?

Thanks!
    Steve

Jaime Gracia
    Participant

Steve – GSA is doing some great work in this space. Take a look at GSA.Interact.Gov

GSA also conducted their Industry Day for what was their Integrations, now One Acquisition Solution for Integrated Services (OASIS) Government Wide Acquisition Vehicle (GWAC). The materials are still available, and was a model for what Industry Days could be, given the leveraging of technology and need to reduce travel and conference/training.

GSA also conducted a live Q&A on Twitter for this GWAC, to answer questions from Industry and help educate the public on the GWAC.

GovLoop! 🙂

Carol Davison
    Participant

Spot on Andy!

Kanika Tolver
    Participant

Tera Lea Salo
    Participant

Steve,

PACFLT KM’s are ALL over this – I have no idea if they moved into acquistion (that is not my forte), but Jamie Muskopf is a great tribal leader… search on cpfkmo. She’ll pop up on Twitter, Yammer, Facebook, Intellipedia, and maybe even GOVLOOP!

Tera

Tera Lea Salo
    Participant

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.