October 7, 2010 at 3:06 pm #112422
Senior Operations Manager
Transportation Solutions Group – Electronic Toll Collection
Staten Island, NY
ACS, A Xerox Company
Email your resume for consideration to [email protected] today!
The Senior Operations Manager is responsible for oversight of the daily operations of all Customer Service functions, including the Call Center, Operations and Walk-in Centers. In addition, this position will have oversight and management of key staffing subcontractors on the program.
This position will report directly to the Program Manager and will have direct supervision over several key Functional Departmental Managers, and indirectly be responsible for over 300 front line employees. They will ensure there is compliance with required contract performance standards and will have heavy interaction with 3 key client contacts. Preparation of financial budgets, management of P&L Statements and forecasting responsibilities are included.
– Proven ability to manage a large staff of at least 200+ employees in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and have strong communication and customer service skills.
– Experience in the Electronic Toll Collection Industry is preferred.
– Experience in large scale program and project management, coordination of services subcontractors’ activities to meet scope, schedule and budget.
– Ability to make operational decisions in a fast-paced, high-stress environment
– Ability to remain calm and exercise tact and diplomacy in researching and resolving customer complaints and in dealing with employees.
– Ability to work independently with limited management supervision.
– Demonstrate strong organizational, multi-tasking and interpersonal communication skills along with proven negotiation and client relationship skills.
– Must have strong analytical and verbal/written communication skills.
Detail-oriented and proficient in all areas of customer service.
– Bachelor’s Degree preferred
– Minimum of 5 years’ related management experience is required
ACS, A Xerox Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any applicant on the basis of race, color, religion/creed, national origin, gender, or sex, marital status, age, disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, sexual orientation, military/veteran status, or any other status protected by Federal or State law or local ordinance. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with ACS may request such accommodations by calling 866-419-2226 or by sending an e-mail to [email protected].
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.