February 6, 2012 at 10:32 pm #152186
The Client Success Consultant (CSC) will represent GovDelivery to State and Local clients with primary responsibility for client retention and revenue growth. Key accounts will be chosen based on revenue size, complexity, and strategic importance to GovDelivery. The CSC will identify key accounts from the portfolio of accounts assigned by the Director of State and Local Solutions.
The position will report to the Director of State and Local Solutions with the objective of improving and expanding current sales and client services efforts. The CSC will work closely with Sales, Client Services and Product Management to provide clients with best practice guidance on their GovDelivery experience while looking for additional up-sell opportunities.
This position requires consultative selling skills, expert problem solving capabilities, a strong technical understanding of the web, experience with Software as a Service (SaaS) platforms, and the ability to translate the capabilities of a technology platform into specific benefits for a given client.
- Guide clients to realize full value from their contracted services, ensuring client success and maximizing retention
- Ensure all strategic and target accounts are aware of relevant GovDelivery products, services and benefits that will contribute to their success.
- Enhance business relationships to leverage additional up-sell opportunities, including custom integrations
- Capture prospect referrals for the inside/outside sales team
- Work with key clients to ensure they are willing to reference our work and abilities
- Assist in uncovering future product needs and trends for the Product Development Team
- Work with Client Services and Solutions Consultants to ensure successful implementations for all listed accounts
Successful Candidates will have
- Five or more years increasing responsibility in a senior account or senior sales role at a successful software company
- Passion for public sector success
- Experience working with government and public sector clients at multiple levels of government (state, county, city)
- Strong industry experience in software, services, or subscription businesses
- Depth of understanding in Web 2.0, social media and Software as a Service
- Ability to use solutions selling techniques
- Excellent presentation, oral and written communication skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills for relationship building
- World class problem solving skills
- Impressive record of improving client experience
- Enthusiasm for working in customer support
- Skill in enlisting internal help to navigate within a client organization
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment, able to manage multiple projects on tight deadlines
- Proven ability to collaborate with cross-departmentally including Sales, Client Services, Product Management
- Willingness to travel, as needed, up to 50%
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
The compensation package will be tailored to the candidate commensurate with candidate's experience and skills and includes base salary and performance-based incentives. Benefits include paid time off and holidays, medical and dental plan, and matching 401(k). GovDelivery is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this position, send your resume to [email protected]
GovDelivery, Inc. Attn: Human Resources 408 St. Peter Street, Suite 600 Saint Paul, MN 55102
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.