State and Local Virtual Summit

Home Forums Community Announcements & Events GovLoop Announcements State and Local Virtual Summit

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Corinne Stubbs 3 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Juana Williams

Thank you, GovLoop, for a fabulous virtual summit yesterday! It was so much better than I expected. I loved the presentations, though I didn’t have time to listen to all of them to completion. The actual formatting of the different areas was so easy to navigate. I also liked that there were actual people to talk with at the booths.
    I am looking forward to the next virtual summit you provide, whenever that may be.
    Thank you again!
    Juana W.

Steve Ressler

Glad you liked it!

Juana Williams

Thank you for the Swag I received yesterday! I put a couple of stickers on the back of my iPhone. Just waiting for someone to notice at our next clinical meeting. No one in my office is registered at govloop, which means no one else has them! Also, thank you for the tee shirt.
    Thank you again for all you do.

Corinne Stubbs

Glad you’re enjoying the SWAG! I’m happy you have new accessories for your iPhone. You’ll definitely be the talk of your office. Let us know if you want more!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.