State Appointed Emergency Manager

Home Forums Budgeting State Appointed Emergency Manager

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sara Estes Cohen 6 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

Allison Cline
    Participant

As part of my graduate program I need to research other States and local governments experiences with emergency managers. In Michigan, PA4 is having a tremendous impact on local governments (including my own). While we have not been assigned an EM at this point, our coffers are so low it is a real possibility. Can anyone respond to the question or point me to other States that have utilized or are currently implementing EMs? Thank you!

Sara Estes Cohen
    Participant

Allison are you looking to identify individuals who work as emergency managers, or information on emergency management programs within state/local agencies?

There is a vast number of resources out there that I can point you to but need to better understand what you are looking for first.

Thanks!

Allison Cline
    Participant

Sara - Please accept my apologies. I thought that I had replied on the same day you sent your message, but apparently, my phone had other ideas.

Either working as emergency managers or information on emergency management programs is fine. I need to create an overview of how other states are being impacted by both. I'll take whatever you've got!

Thank you so much - I truly appreciate it.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.