June 7, 2011 at 3:34 pm #132233
Job Title: Supervisory Program Manager
Department: Department of the Treasury
Agency: The United States Mint
Sub Agency: United States Mint
Job Announcement Number: 11-USMINT-231P
SALARY RANGE: $105,211.00 – $136,771.00 /year
OPEN PERIOD: Tuesday, June 07, 2011 to Tuesday, June 21, 2011
SERIES & GRADE: GS-0340-14/14
POSITION INFORMATION: Career/Career Conditional; Full-time
PROMOTION POTENTIAL: 14
DUTY LOCATIONS: 1 vacancy – Washington DC Metro Area, DC
WHO MAY BE CONSIDERED: U.S. citizens; no prior Federal experience is required.
Current or former permanent, Federal employees in competitive positions or individuals who are eligible to apply under special appointing authorities may wish to apply for this same vacancy under Vacancy Announcement 11-USMINT-230. Please refer to that vacancy announcement for details on eligibility and how to apply.
Do you have knowledge or experience in strategic analysis, marketing research and product forecasting? Have you supervised employees or been a team lead in charge of planning, organizing, directing, coordinating and evaluating the activities of an organizational entity? If so, this may be the job opportunity that you’ve been looking for!
The U.S. Department of the Treasury has a distinguished history dating back to the founding of our nation. As the steward of U.S. economic and financial systems, Treasury is a major and influential leader in today’s global economy. We have over 100,000 employees across the country and around the world. Come Join the Department of the Treasury and Invest in Tomorrow.
How does the United States Mint connect America through coins? To hold a coin or medal produced by the United States Mint is to connect to the founding principles of our nation and the makings of our economy. Our commitment is to connect people nationwide to our country’s shared heritage and values, as well as to one another, by forging the American spirit onto our nation’s coins and medals. Come join us as a talented professional to help Connect America Through Coins.
– We offer opportunities for flexible work schedules.
As a Supervisory Program Manager, you will:
– Be responsible for overall program management for the Research and Analysis Support Branch, with emphasis on strategic marketing analyses, marketing research, and product sales forecasting.
– Develop policy and administer routine program/project management policies within Sales and Marketing Department.
– Coordinate the establishment of annual performance goals.
– Lead all day-to-day administrative and organizational support actions that support the business needs and requirements for various areas of the Sales and Marketing Department.
For more information, see http://jobview.usajobs.gov/GetJob.aspx?JobID=99979145&JobTitle=Supervisory+Program+Manager&x=81&y=13&brd=3876&vw=b&FedEmp=N&FedPub=Y&tm=0&pg=7&re=4&AVSDM=2011-06-07+00%3a03%3a00.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.