September 7, 2011 at 4:23 pm #140732
The incumbent will serve as the Management Analyst in the City of Richmond’s Sustainability Office and will provide business consulting services to assist in achieving optimal operating efficiency in support of the City’s Sustainability and Energy Management Program. This position works under the direction of the City’s Energy Manager.
Example of Duties:
Assist with the collection, data management and analysis of energy use and cost information (electric, natural gas, and water) for all city agencies. Compile and review performance measures and results for annual progress report.
- Track all inputs for community and government operations Greenhouse Gas Emissions (GHG) inventory.
- Conduct GHG inventory on periodic basis and produce GHG progress report.
- Work with city agencies and community partners to track all inputs and metrics for community Sustainability Plan. Collect data annually. Produce annual sustainability progress report.
- Organize and manage energy data via Energy Management Software and Excel spreadsheets. Monitor electronic billing transfer along with data entry and reconciliation of energy bills. Process rate changes and perform annual M&V summaries.
- Work with Energy Manager, facilities staff and city employees to build teams and implement and monitor energy conservation initiatives to improve operations.
- Research most effective methods of conducting business and manage other projects as required.
- Requires Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Administration, Organizational Development, or related fields.
- Requires four years of related professional experience
- B.A. / B.S. in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical or Other) preferred; Certified Energy Manager (CEM) or LEED Green Associate or higher preferred.
- Requires Bachelor’s degree Business Management, Administration, Organizational Development, or related fields.
For more information and to apply go to
Select: ‘Clear All Categories’
Then Select: “Utilities”
Enter Keyword: “Management Analyst”
Click ‘Enter’ or click ‘Go’
Contact: Alicia Zatcoff- Sustainability Coordinator for the City of Richmond, Virginia
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.