Could your inbox use a little more awesome?
Sign up to get a daily dose of awesome gov-focused resources, trainings, blogs and articles to help you do you job better.
Hi all, if you have a chance please complete this mini survey.
(It is voluntary and no identity will be revealed).
Take the public health challenge!
1. Have you ever visited a public health center? If yes, what was the reason for your visit?
Please rate the quality of service:
Bad □ Satisfactory □ Good □ Excellent □
2. Please circle your age range?
18-35 36-55 56-75 76-95 96-100+
3. Describe how public health affects you, i.e., what does public health mean to you?
4. Do you have health care insurance? If so, how often do you visit your doctor?
5. In your opinion, what impact does public health centers have on urban cities?
Thank you for your participation! Have a healthy day!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.