March 28, 2012 at 5:45 pm #157464
The new Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) was created to make markets for consumer financial products and services work for Americans. CFPB is creating a world-class Human Capital organization to achieve our consumer protection mission. We are seeking a collaborative and innovative thought leader to head the Talent Management Center of Excellence. The Center of Excellence will ensure superior employee performance and development across the CFPB.
CFPB is seeking an outstanding Lead to oversee and enable the work of the Talent Management Center of Excellence. This candidate will:
- Design and lead implementation of CFPB’s learning and workforce development program to engage and maximize employee’s full potential
- Provide leadership in planning, budgeting, managing, controlling, directing, and coordinating performance management and training and development programs based on CFPB needs
- Align career planning, succession and leadership development programs with CFPB standards and strategy
- Meet the needs of CFPB’s distributed workforce with learning and performance management programs
- Lead CFPB’s selection, deployment, and use of performance and learning management systems and tools
- Develop and execute a cross functional competency model that synergizes learning and performance management to ensure sustained learning and development support
- Build and manage a high-performing team that serves as a strategic business partner, capturing and sharing best practices and works across boundaries
- Oversee organizational compliance with legislative and regulatory performance management requirements
- Assess trends and developments in the education and training fields, capture and share best practices
The ideal candidate is an expert authority on the development and execution of performance management and employee learning and development. They are an adept manager of programs that can leverage the synergy between performance management, succession planning, and employee training and development. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required to be successful in this role. This candidate will possess the exceptional mental agility and the flexibility required to operate in a fast paced, multidisciplinary environment. Excellent leadership, resource stewardship, analytical and problem solving skills are required for success in this role. CFPB is seeking individuals with a relentless commitment to professional and organizational excellence.
If anyone you know may be interested in this opportunity, please contact CFPB, at [email protected].
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.