September 8, 2011 at 7:46 pm #140872
The Technical Support Specialist provides technical support on GovDelivery’s production SaaS products. Customers are both internal and external and include users of the products and services as well as GovDelivery’s Client Services and Customer Support staff.
The Technical Support group is responsible for operating all of GovDelivery’s production SaaS software, including incident management, release management, defect reporting and providing escalation support for Tier-II support staff. The Technical Support group works together with others in the Customer Support Department in maintaining a “Customer Focused” environment, partnering with our Customers to achieve the highest Customer lifetime value and satisfaction.
Well positioned as a leader in Government to Citizen communications, we have a large, established client base and a strong Customer-oriented culture. We continue to build an organization of smart, aggressive and awesome people committed to our mission and focused on our Customers. Energy, attitude, integrity and reliability are required for success in our results-oriented company. If you are highly motivated, endlessly curious, always skeptical, driven to excellence and need to see data to support an opinion (including your own!) we’d love to hear from you!
- Provide second level technical support for GovDelivery production software
- Run custom reports and SQL to fulfill customer requests
- Provide detailed bug and enhancement requests to the Development Team
- Participate in rotating on-call application support
- Technical degree in Computer Science or related field (2 yrs) or equivalent experience
- Customer support experience
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in the computer software field
- Advanced HTML methods
- Excellent organizational skills
- Self starter
- Enterprise SaaS or web-hosted software
- UNIX command line
- Email technologies on the server and client side
- Scripting languages in UNIX
- Ticketing systems such as SalesForce or a bug system
- Oracle or SQL
This position is critical to the success of our business and the compensation package will be tailored to the candidate commensurate with candidate’s experience and skills. Compensation will include base salary and performance-based incentives. Benefits include paid vacation and holidays, medical and dental plan, and matching 401(k).
To apply for this position, send your resume to:
Location: Saint Paul, MN
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.