October 8, 2010 at 2:53 pm #112499
Gotham Government Solutions is looking to hire a Test Manager who possesses a current TS/SCI full government Poly to work in MD.
The Test Manager shall have at least the following experience:
• At least ten (10) years in testing of intelligence processing, storage, and retrieval systems. Of those eight years, at least five (5) years must be in managing the testing of mid – to large-scale integration programs.
• At least six (6) years in detailed management and oversight of a contractor or government team, including conducting requirements analysis, project costing, deliverable tracking, schedule and financial data monitoring and reporting.
• Writing test cases and discrepancy reports.
• Experienced with basic UNIX, DOS, and Windows commands.
• Basic understanding of capturing snapshots.
• Basic knowledge of ORACLE and SQL commands.
• Knowledge of using WINRunner software.
Interested candidates please contact [email protected]
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.