February 25, 2010 at 4:03 pm #93426
The U.S. Marshals Service is seeking a National Web Content Manager and Internal Communication Specialists to build our new internal communication team.
National Web Content Manager , U.S. Marshals Service, Arlington,
We are seeking a National Web Content Manager who will help us accomplish our law enforcement mission by building our web presence into an effective knowledge management and employee, media and stakeholder engagement tool. The ideal candidate will possess:
- Knowledge and awareness of how to best use the web as a communication channel;
- An ability to administer the ongoing operation and development of the Intranet and Internet Content Management System;
- The ability to clearly and consistently organize, manage, write, and present web content;
- The ability to analyze web site information, usage, trends, statistics; identify problems and suggest improvements to build the web into an effective knowledge management and employee engagement tool;
- Skill in the principles, methods, practices, and techniques of communication, public and employee outreach, including web design, web 2.0, and advanced publishing software; and
- Skill in management consulting; experience with and ability to work with managers and high level staff.
The sky’s the limit as far as helping us harness the power of the internet and intranet to communicate and better accomplish our mission! Salary ranges from $105,211 – $136,771/year. To apply, click here: http://jobview.usajobs.gov/GetJob.aspx?JobID=85897563
Internal Communication Specialist, Arlington, VA We are also seeking Internal Communication Specialists. If you are great at writing, negotiating, communication planning, and measuring the return on investment of communication, then join our team! As an Internal Communication Specialist you will work with Senior staff to develop strategies to promote employee and internal communication; develop, write, and implement internal communication plans; write content for USMS publications; and measure the effectiveness of our internal communication program. Salary ranges from $74,872.00 – $115,742.00 USD /year. To apply, click here: http://jobview.usajobs.gov/GetJob.aspx?JobID=86236003
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.