There Should Be an AWESOME Button for This… and a BULL**** Button for That

Home Forums Miscellaneous There Should Be an AWESOME Button for This… and a BULL**** Button for That

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Corey McCarren 5 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

Candace Riddle
    Participant

Today, with the help of some great Canadian friends I was able to release a document translated in French!!! It was truly an AWESOME moment for my project. As usual, I shouted to the masses via Facebook and Twitter! Someone responded to the post with “AWESOME”. This made me wish that Facebook had an “Awesome” button.

Then I quickly thought of the uphill battles fought along the way to get to this point…and I thought man…there should be a BULL**** button for all of those moments. (By the way they sell these creative little buttons here….and I’ve actually considered purchasing one for my desk).

In light of this epiphany…I then have to ask you…

What one thing has happened in your office this week that you need an AWESOME button for?

What one thing has happened in your office this week that you needed a BULL**** button for?

Corey McCarren
    Participant

I need an awesome button for my article being published in AOL Government. I can honestly say that I don’t need the second button for anything. However, if did, considering I work at GovLoop, I’d plead the 5th!!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.