March 28, 2012 at 5:49 pm #157468
The new Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) was created to make markets for consumer financial products and services work for Americans. CFPB is creating a world-class Human Capital organization to achieve our consumer protection mission. We are seeking a collaborative and innovative thought leader to head the Total Rewards Center of Excellence. The Center of Excellence will ensure superior productivity and retention of staff across the CFPB through competitive compensation, benefits and work life programs.
CFPB is seeking an outstanding Lead to oversee and enable the work of the Total Rewards Center of Excellence. This candidate will:
- Drive the development of a full program of compensation, benefits and work life programs
- Ensure CFPB’s Total Rewards package is market competitive through benchmarking
- Develop, manage and communicate Total Rewards policies to the CFPB workforce
- Provide outstanding customer service to oversee quick and accurate resolution of employee issues and questions
- Ensure compliance with regulatory and CFPB standards
- Oversee pay setting, pay banding systems and job evaluation procedures for CFPB positions
- Build and develop a high-performing team that serves as a strategic business partner
- Partner with other Human Capital Centers for Excellence and Business Partners to achieve strategic goals
- Capture and share best practices and work collaboratively across boundaries
The ideal candidate is an outstanding strategist and an adept manager of programs. They will be a technical and functional expert in total compensation programs. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required to be successful in this role. This candidate will possess the exceptional mental agility and the flexibility required to operate in a fast paced, multidisciplinary environment. Excellent leadership, resource stewardship, analytical and problem solving skills are required for success in this role. CFPB is seeking individuals with a relentless commitment to professional and organizational excellence.
If anyone you know may be interested in this opportunity, please contact CFPB, at [email protected].
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.