February 26, 2015 at 8:52 am #239751
We are pleased to announce that we are now accepting nominations for the 2015 TOC Awards. Be sure to take time now to nominate the outstanding individuals and work teams in our TOC community by Friday, April 3, 2015. The Award Categories are as follows:
• Spencer Logan Leadership Award: The Spencer Logan Leadership Award is given to a senior trainer who has throughout his or her career, made innovations in the field of U.S. Government human resources development. Awardees have initiated actions which had impact beyond their own organizations, have contributed substantially to TOC, and through their ethics, dedication and leadership, serve as role models for the training community
• Change Management: Presented to an individual, team or agency that has made significant accomplishments through training or facilitating a program or agency through a change management process. This could include adjusting to new politically appointed or career Civil Service agency leadership with new agendas, a new set of regulations, a new business process or technology system, or a new organizational structure.
• Human Capital Management: Presented to an individual, team or agency for training and development programs that measurably support and advance an agency’s Human Capital Plan and strategic mission, goals and objectives.
• Innovation: Presented to an individual, team or agency for a creative new approach, training program, or developmental activity that employs non-traditional methods and tools to achieve desired performance outcomes.
• IT Training: Presented to an individual, team or agency that has made significant accomplishments in delivering a program of IT training. IT Training could include training for end users on agency-specific systems or COTS (commercial off the shelf) products. It could also include training for professionals (IT, scientists, engineers, etc.) with advanced IT needs.
• Leadership Development: Presented to an individual or team or agency that has made significant accomplishments in leadership development. Leadership development can encompass any number of developmental processes including: individual development planning, executive, management and/or supervisory development, 360 degree assessment and feedback, succession planning, mentoring, and coaching.
• Learning Management Systems: Presented to an individual, team or agency that has developed
an innovative, effective, and user-friendly technology system for managing tracking or delivering training and
other learning activities.
• Return on Investment: Presented to an individual, team or agency for excellence in demonstrating ROI impact of workplace performance improvement initiatives.
Visit the TOC website for details and nomination forms. Award nominations are due by Friday, April 3, 2015.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.