Treasury Enterprise Architecture Framework – Does not Exist Anymore

Home Forums Miscellaneous Treasury Enterprise Architecture Framework – Does not Exist Anymore

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Gary Berg-Cross 7 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

Srinidhi Boray
    Participant

Country’s first Enterprise Architecture Framework that doyens like John Zachman were involved in creating. Does not exist anymore. What remains are pulverized elements, which does not need any epitaphs nor coffin to be buried.

When I first voiced this, I was mildly rebuked and also suggested that probably no agency will ever hire me again.
    The very instrument that were to promote transparency and accountability have been subjected to sacrilege.

Gary Berg-Cross
    Participant

Well isn’t this because it was absorbed by the Federal Enterprise Architecture Framework (FEAF)?
    It seems like Enterprise Architecture and some Frames will be with us for a while and just adding version numbers.

Srinidhi Boray
    Participant

FEAF does exist. But TEAF does not at Treasury.

Either way there is no legitimate EA data at Treasury to do any meaningful planning. Also, FEAF is not used for planning. It is FSAM, by OMB

Checkout the Chasm between FSAM and FEAF

http://ingine.wordpress.com/2009/05/05/chasm-in-federal-enterprise-

Srinidhi Boray
    Participant

An email to me : Last year “Srinidhi I would be careful to put anything on Facebook ot any social site that’s negative about an agency. It can only hurt you and has no effect on the agency.”

Srinidhi Boray
    Participant

Cognitive dissonance that fraughts FSAM

A deliberate agenda to hide the misgivings. This is why no major nor minor investments align correctly with the agency missions.

Who pocketed the spent dollars???

http://ingine.wordpress.com/2008/11/12/empirical-dilemma-clouds-omb’s-fea-segment-architecture-based-planning/

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.