May 24, 2010 at 3:25 pm #101192
Let’s continue the Twitter for Contracts discussion. People responded great to the last post.The questions are:
Current solutions are:
- What do you think is the best way to preserve tweets for the public record?
- Do you like the current solutions?
- How else do you preserve tweets for the public record?
[P.S. The Library of Congress records all tweets for the public record. If we could get access to this, then we would have a backup to all tweets related to our contracts.]
- Copy/paste tweets about separate acquisitions into documents from the Twitter account’s timeline
- Use hashtags to separate acquisitions from each other, then copy/paste the timeline into a document.
May 24, 2010 at 5:02 pm #101200
Sterling – I have a couple ideas in this post:
You’ve Got All Our Tweets, LOC! So What? Now What?
May 24, 2010 at 6:30 pm #101198
Presently, I’m using Backupify for a couple of accounts. I had also used BackupMyTweets.
May 25, 2010 at 1:56 am #101196
Good suggestions Adriel. Thanks.
May 25, 2010 at 4:42 pm #101194
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.