October 7, 2010 at 3:23 pm #112424
Vice President, Customer Care Centers
Electronic Payment Solutions– State and Local Government
ACS, A Xerox Company
Austin, TX - 25 % Travel
Join the leader! ACS, a Xerox Company is a global provider of business process outsourcing, document management and information technology services to commercial and public sector organizations. We have helped transform government at the Local, State, and Federal levels by providing cost effective, state-of-the-art systems and services.
- Oversees and manages a high volume, onshore/offshore, multi-call center environment with overall responsibility for the centers (i.e. service delivery, sales, operations, IT, HR, facilities, P&L responsibility).
- Experience managing in a debit/credit card call center environment with a focus on government payments (i.e. child support, unemployment insurance, food stamps, temporary assistance to needy families (TANF) a plus.
- This person implements and reviews policies, procedures and operating structure and sets standards and guidelines.
- Has overall control of planning, staffing, budgeting, managing expense priorities, and recommending and implementing changes to methods for the call centers.
- Works closely with other senior leaders of the business to ensure that compliance is met and call center to back office processes are optimal.
- This key senior management position requires strong technical, communication and management skills and extensive experience in managing in a high volume call center environment.
Education and Typical Years Experience:
- Minimum of five to seven years as a Manager/Vice President/Director of a high volume call center with monthly call volume in excess of 1.5M or greater.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
Special Requirements - Preferred/ Key skills:
- Knowledgeable of industry related communications systems.
- Thoroughly understands forecasting and scheduling systems.
- Highly competent regarding the economic impact a Call Center has on the success of a company. Success is to be defined by key call center metrics, the customer experience, and relationship building results.
- Prior experience with a Workforce Management System(s) required.
- Fundamental understanding of queue management and related mathematics required.
- Experience with a virtual call center and home based call center reps a plus.
- Experience in a debit/credit card processing call center environment a plus.
- Proven track record of managing in a multiple call center environment with 250-1,000 customer service representatives.
ACS is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any applicant on the basis of race, color, religion/creed, national origin, gender, or sex, marital status, age, disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, sexual orientation, military/veteran status, or any other status protected by Federal or State law or local ordinance. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with ACS may request such accommodations by calling 866-419-2226 or by sending an e-mail to [email protected].
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.