Want to detail on the best darn internal comm. team in government?

Home Forums Citizen Engagement & Customer Service Want to detail on the best darn internal comm. team in government?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Steve Ressler 4 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Dave Hebert

Looking for the intrigue and excitement that comes with directly advising the head of the world’s largest earth science agency?

Eager to wrap your hands around the steering wheel of blogs, idea-sharing platforms, web surveys, and other exotic comm. tech.?

Want to know the thrill of hearing a senior exec. say something you suggested for them at a town hall meeting in front of the whole bureau?

Then consider a detail with the USGS Internal Communications Team — we are about to lose a great employee and are looking for someone to fill in during the hiring process. We can be flexible about timing and grade level (the departing employee was a GS-9).

USGS headquarters is located on a lovely campus in Reston, VA, and is accessible via Metrobus from West Falls Church (as well as main bike trails and the Dulles Toll Road/other roads, of course).

If you or one of your staff is interested, please send me an email at [email protected] with a resume or similar professional info. We’re hoping to find someone very soon, so please act fast!

Steve Ressler

Cool opening!

David B. Grinberg

Dave, this sounds like a great opportunity to get one’s foot in the door of an awesome agency. I’ll keep my eyes and ears open for potential candidates to send your way. Good luck with it.

Dave Hebert

Thank you both!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.