Want to Go To San Diego This Week?

Home Forums Miscellaneous Want to Go To San Diego This Week?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Patrick Tinklenberg 6 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

Shannon Kennedy
    Participant

Members of the GovLoop team are excited to be joining ESRI at it's annual user conference, and ESRI wants you to join! No obviously we know that not everyone can hop on a plane and join in person, but there are many ways you can tune in from near or far and learn about the latest Esri technology and developments that will be unveiled at UC.

It's going to be an exciting week! Be sure to stay up-to-date with all the action!

------------------------------

When Esri was founded in 1969, it realized even then that geographic information system(GIS) technology could make a difference in society. GIS helps people to solve problems at local, regional, national, and global scales. Access maps and apps at ArcGIS.com. ESRI is a proud partner of GovLoop. Check out ESRI on Facebook and Twitter.

Patrick Tinklenberg
    Participant

I will be there! (I live here) If any GovLoopers are planning on getting together at the event, let me know. I also have great suggestions for where to get fish tacos, for any out-of-towners.

Megan Dotson
    Keymaster

I know of a few GovLoopers -- including me -- who are in town for the Conference...I'm always up for great food suggestions!

Patrick Tinklenberg
    Participant

Well, definitely check out Tin Fish across the street from the convention center or The Fish Market, which is also downtown. And, if you've got a vehicle, The South Beach Bar and Grill in Ocean Beach and World Famous in Pacific Beach are essential stops.

Robert Eckhardt
    Participant

The Rubio's near the convention center closed. I was sad.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.