February 9, 2011 at 1:45 pm #122642
Advanced Tactical Systems – http://www.ultra-ats.com – was named as one of the Best Companies to Work for in Texas for 2010. This is the second consecutive year for ATS to be named to the annual list. The awards are co-sponsored by Texas Monthly Magazine and the Texas State Council of the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM).
ATS designs, develops, delivers, and supports real-time tactical command and control (C4I) systems. We have delivered systems to all branches of the U.S. Armed Forces and many of our Allied and Coalition partners. Our systems and personnel have supported every major conflict since our founding in 1987.
We are recruiting for a Business Development Manager to join our team in Austin, TX. The BD Manager will be responsible for coordinating, and reporting on company marketing and sales efforts; identifying business opportunities, developing capture plans, and winning contracts. More info can be found here: http://jobvite.com/m?3Lot1fwn
Other duties include participating in strategic planning to define current and future products; developing and delivering presentations and white papers; leading ATS proposal activities and participating in prime contractor proposal efforts; coordinating and supporting trade shows; coordinating and conducting customer briefings (on-site at ATS and at customer site); 70% new business generation and 30% account maintenance; international and domestic travel.
- 5+ years experience in the defense industry or military
- Skilled in defining customer needs, and presenting and selling solutions and capabilities
- Availability to travel nationally and internationally up to 50% of the time
- Familiarity with U.S. Government acquisition regulations and export laws
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills required
- US Citizenship with a current Secret Clearance (or the ability to obtain one)
- Previous work experience with DoD programs preferred
- BS degree in a related technical field
- Proven experience winning large contracts
- Experience attaining $5M-$10M+ a year in new and renewed contract revenue
- Knowledge of the proposal development process with experience leading successful major proposal efforts
- Business Development and/or Acquisition, Engineering/Program Management experience
For more info or to apply: http://jobvite.com/m?3Lot1fwn
Advanced Tactical Systems, Inc
An Ultra Electronics Business
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.