WANTED – GS-13, 14 or 15 Program Analyst, Program Manager or Similar Position in Atlanta

Home Forums Job Openings WANTED – GS-13, 14 or 15 Program Analyst, Program Manager or Similar Position in Atlanta

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Steve Ressler 7 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

Angela
    Participant

As a supervisor with a MBA and over seven years of proven experience in strategic planning and execution, project management, performance measurement, business development, budget development and execution, and improving program performance, I am eager to use my skills to significantly contribute to the success of any organization in the Atlanta metro area. I have demonstrated my dedication to my organization by earning the following credentials:

· Earning my masters certificate in project management in order to better plan, execute, implement, and monitor my branch’s strategic goals and initiatives

· Maintaining a high degree of satisfaction with my customer agencies (scores consistently range in the mid 70s to low 80s for the last five years)

· Earning the respect and loyalty of my team members in order to successfully motivate and inspire them to execute program strategies required to achieve program strategic goals and objectives

· Applying my strong analytical skills to assess changes in policies, regulations, feedback from studies, customers and vendors in order to enhance program effectiveness and efficiency

· Maintaining productive relationships with both internal and external stakeholders. Sample feedback from one of my external stakeholders is as follows:

o “I have the good fortune of working with many corporate and government Director/VP level relocation program leaders and clearly Angela is among the most inspired, informed and effective people I have come across.”

Based on my experience and strong commitment to my craft, I know I will add significant value to your team. If interested, please feel free to contact me at any time.

Steve Ressler
    Keymaster

What agencies have you found based in Atlanta?

From my experience, Atlanta is the home to lots of regional offices like HUD, SBA, EPA, etc.

CDC is headquartered there.

May also try State of GA government there or City work.

Angela
    Participant

I’ve applied to numerous agencies down in Atlanta but nothing has materialized. I’m currently working in the DC metro area where the grades are higher; I may have to start applying to some 13s in order to get to Atlanta. Thanks for your response!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.