August 19, 2010 at 2:09 pm #108631
As a supervisor with a MBA and over seven years of proven experience in strategic planning and execution, project management, performance measurement, business development, budget development and execution, and improving program performance, I am eager to use my skills to significantly contribute to the success of any organization in the Atlanta metro area. I have demonstrated my dedication to my organization by earning the following credentials:
· Earning my masters certificate in project management in order to better plan, execute, implement, and monitor my branch’s strategic goals and initiatives
· Maintaining a high degree of satisfaction with my customer agencies (scores consistently range in the mid 70s to low 80s for the last five years)
· Earning the respect and loyalty of my team members in order to successfully motivate and inspire them to execute program strategies required to achieve program strategic goals and objectives
· Applying my strong analytical skills to assess changes in policies, regulations, feedback from studies, customers and vendors in order to enhance program effectiveness and efficiency
· Maintaining productive relationships with both internal and external stakeholders. Sample feedback from one of my external stakeholders is as follows:
o “I have the good fortune of working with many corporate and government Director/VP level relocation program leaders and clearly Angela is among the most inspired, informed and effective people I have come across.”
Based on my experience and strong commitment to my craft, I know I will add significant value to your team. If interested, please feel free to contact me at any time.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.